Wednesday, 16 March 2011

16/03/2011. Day 15/16/17/18/19

Wild days man, wild days.

I managed to get into a darknet. You read about it in many places on the internet but you never find one. Well, I found one. They're not as exciting as they seem. So I spent most of the time talking to people, making things work and seeing how everything functioned. Time flew, two or three days merged completely. Also, someone setup a decent FTP on the /g/ board, I spent a lot of time trying to get my VPS to write on it, figuring out what worked best, what didn't work... etc. A lot didn't work because the connection between the VPS I own and the FTP is terrible. I have to get a better VPS. I'm sadly better of uploading things from my own home after all. Uploading a 2.2GB mp4 rip of Natural Born Killers, ETA 22h. One does what one can.

I also went crazy on perl. I spent something close to two days writing a client-server program that handles multiple connections. Its not rocket science, but I'm not a programmer in the first place. Its currently working, I even mailed the beginner mailing list on which I got some rather retarded answers. I still have to develop it further though.

And LPI? Close to nothing. I'm on some boring chapter about setting up network interfaces and routing and all that boring stuff. Its boring because I've done it over 9000 times. I have to start pushing a bit faster on it, even if I end up skipping a couple of things. There's just so much going on and I'm learning so much, LPI seems terribly boring and useless at this point. Which it isn't. Oh, life.

My training is going good too. I'm running like crazy and I managed to do a nice chest/triceps/abs workout yesterday, tried new exercises. Today I'll try to find a way to do a hard back workout.

Oh and Atlas Shrugged. Very awesome and very motivational book. What I've read on the last days? Nothing. There's just so many cool things going on, its hard to allocate time for everything.

I'm probably forgetting something. Can't recall everything.

I think I'll go outside and look at nothing for a while and think of what to do next. Its a very beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment