Short post today.
Almost died from sleep during the whole day. I think it has to do with eating too little. I'm eating well, but too little. I'm training too hard for too little food it seems. Tomorrow I'll eat like an animal, see if this improves.
I'll go to sleep right now too, can't stay up for too long.
I fixed my pullup bar (its even now), shaved my head (thanks mom) and read some newspapers from spain. I could only progress through 10 pages of perl today, mostly due to the whole sleepness thing. I couldn't concentrate, at all. I got pissed off, but well.
Also, I ran like crazy today. I don't know what happened, I ran hilariously fast and then had to stop, I almost bursted. Almost. Tomorrow I'll try again.
Tomorrow I'll also go get the computer fans I've been waiting for. Its gonna be a productive day I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment