Thursday, 3 March 2011

03/03/2011. Day 6.

Failed the awesome day wake-up call from the alarm. I'm so awesome I managed to shut it down. Sleeping. I don't even recall doing it. So I woke up mid-day feeling "OH FUCK, WHAT HAS HAPPENED!". Well, what happened is that you did not wake up, lazy twat.

So the day started at midday and I chilled around a bit, ate my toasts with butter, ate some milk with more powder milk and some oatmeal (we're out of yogurts) which tastes almost good and went back to my room. Sometime around 15h the Perl train got back in business. I studied until 20h when faced with a seemingly impossible to solve (read: me not knowing the language shortcuts) hash problem. At 20h I gave up, read the answer and went "oh, he didn't teach that." but I wasn't angry. Then It was time to chill out. I played some Starcraft 2, its getting a bit boring already. I didn't workout today because the burpee workout (which I have been postponing) is scheduled to tomorrow. And since I miserably failed awesome-day wake-up call today (a serious offense to the universe) I'm going to try and do burpees IN THE MORNING. I am very slow on mornings. This cannot possibly go well, I'm excited already. Okay, now that I'm seriously thinking of, this might actually be a bad idea. We'll see how things roll tomorrow. Maybe I get to feel invencible, but I doubt that.

But anyway after playing SC2 it was 23h and I didn't know what to do. I ended up starting the first chapter on regular expressions and finishing it around 00:40. I'm on page 117. On day two. Tomorrow things will probably slow down a bit since I'll stumple upon some difficult things. Or I'll go crazy and do a whole chapter for LPI. Yeah, the latter seems more likely.

Its 01am and I have to shave and go read, then sleep. I'm with a video on Youtube on another tab with a guy named Martin Tallstrom playing Forever Young. Such beautiful piece. Working with what you like sure is awesome, but man, you gotta stop to see the world turn sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment