Friday, 11 March 2011

11/03/2011. Day 14.

A resonable day.

Managed to run on the rain and everything. Ran pretty fast, satisfied.

I couldn't concentrate much during the day while finishing a perl chapter and starting another chapter on LPI. I did study a reasonable amount, not too little, but not too much either. But something missed. It didn't get to the desired level of awesomeness.

I feel like the last days have been too slow, too grey, too mild... I don't like this. They're looking all the same. I'm not going to bed with that "fuck yeah" feeling., I saw a video today from Sgt.. Ken about all his fitness training and discipline and all of that. I felt ashamed of myself. I'm letting myself get too distracted, I'm accomplishing decently, but I could be accomplishing much more. This seems needs some fixing.

Tomorrow I'm up 8am, again. Sadly, in none of the past days I actually managed to wake up 8am. Its always between 9 and 11. This is not right. This is not what I aimed for. I am unhappy about this. I fear being too perfectionist, but hopefully this is not a case.

Tomorrow I'll wake up 8am and do something crazy, like push ups maybe. Then study time will be study time, nothing else. I'll try hard this time, see if I can get somewhere better than where I am now.

No comments:

Post a Comment