Did little. Could study RAID by an unsatisfatory amount of time (2 hours only), mainly because I got into the productivity loop late as fuck (around 15h). Then I had to go buy some groceries 'cause mom was sick. She's getting better though.
Then I did a shitton pushups and went off to run. And man did I run well. My cardio is getting pretty impressive, I'm approaching top shape ever in two weeks or so probably. I still wanna do the beach run (10km) as If I was running from the cops. I can do it already, but it would take an hour and something. That will take some time. A hard goal, but what else is new.
I'm also taking care of my eating and I'm getting thiner everyday. Its not as fast as it sounds, but I'm gonna be as thin as I ever was since I started training in a month maybe. And I'm eating a lot. And getting thinner. Hell yeah.
My strenght training is not going as well as I planned though. Maybe because I have no weights, I have to do calisthenics for everything. Maybe. Maybe not. Either way thats not an excuse, tomorrow is burpee day and I intend on trying to kill myself doing them. I'll try to train harder next time, specially my back, and I'll find a way to make pushups get hard.
For my displeasure, I had to spend more time on the graphics card today again. I tried to ressurrect the factory fan with some grafitti lube. No luck, it still vibrates and sounds like, well, broken. I went back to the old setup and changed the way the fans were positioned and managed to make the card almost from 5 to 10 degrees cooler. I bought five more fans from MercadoLivre today. This shit will go off flying, but it will go off flying off cool. I can't let that card fry, gaming is my last resort on trying to keep and regain sanity.
The clock is set to go off at 8am. WELL FUCK YEAH. I can feel tomorrow being awesome already.
Now if you excuse me I'll go game a bit, read, and try to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment