I decided to start a jornal. A diary of sorts, to keep my memories written down somewhere as I find myself forgetting more than I would like. All the years I lived back in the past are each passing day more distant and more vague. Then, for future record perhaps, I decided that I would be worthwhile to write everyday -- as to not forget what the days once were like -- be it for me or for whoever might be interested. Speaking of whoever, I'm making this public as opposed to a physical piece of paper. Time will tell if that's a good move. Actually, time will tell if this is worth of itself.
Maybe all this will not let me forget, which is valuable. I'm very sure I'm going to end up very far from where I am right now with a very different environment. I can't let myself forget this one.
I have much to say, but I think this is enough for the first day. Tomorrow I will write more.
No comments:
Post a Comment